BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
As an AHEM Member, you are part of a group of Nigerians who influence the domestic industry positively.
An AHEM Member is entitled to:
- Attend and vote at AHEM Annual General Meetings (AGM)
- Make inputs to formulations/changes in AHEM’s Policies and Procedures
- Nominate candidates for AHEM’s Board of Directors.
- Vote in the Board of Directors elections
- Bring forward issues of concern to AHEM.
Benefits of Joining AHEM:
- Professional Development – Enjoy support in obtaining license and utilize up to date information and current development in the domestic industry.
- Recognition and Influence: Opportunity and chance to contribute ideas and influence policies in order that the value of the association continues to grow.
- Networking Benefits: Earn various networking opportunities with peers, big players and leaders of the labour industry and their affiliate outside the country.
Membership of the INSTITUTION shall comprise Corporate & Individual.
- Corporate Membership Requirements
- Copy of Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Certificate of Incorporation
- Company’s Profile/Brochure of the firm
- Copy of Quality Assurance (QA)/Quality Control (QC) Policy Manual
- Copy of HSES Policy Manual
- Payment of an appropriate application and processing fee